Inclusive education is about the full participation and achievement of all learners. At Faith, children with special education needs are engaged and achieving through being present, participating and learning.
At Faith, we are committed to:
- fostering the identity, language and culture of all of our children
- high expectations of all of our learners
- clear processes for identifying and supporting the needs and aspirations of children with special educational needs
- robust systems and processes to welcoming learners with special educational needs and identifying their strengths
- working effectively with parents, families and the wider communities
- rigorous self-evaluation processes to ensure ongoing improvement of policies and practices
Mrs Costello is our Assistant Head Teacher and Inclusion Manager at Faith Primary School.
If you wish to arrange a meeting with Mrs Costello please telephone the school office on 0151 233 5092.
Alternatively, please click on the link below to read our SEND policy.
Please click on the link below which outlines Liverpool’s graduated response to SEND.